Friday, February 29, 2008

State Basketball Championship!

Last week my little sister, Sian, (and her team of course) played in the 2A State Championship Game. Unfortunately they lost by six points. But it was an awesome game to watch and they played so great!!

I decided it would be fun to make matching shirts for the family to wear, but I did not realize how long it was going to take me to finish making them all so Richard was so so sweet and he helped me finish them all.

Here is the finished product!!



We had a hard time getting a good picture of all of us!!

Here are the kids showing off the front and back of their shirts. . .


7 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Um, hello Mrs Crafty ! Your shirts turned out really cute. And how HUGE is Jackson ?! He was just a little Guy when I last saw him. What a handsome little Boy you have there. And Arwen is just as gorgeous as ever !

Lucia said...

Very cute!

Jason and Elizabeth said...

Melissa! haha I remember this, and the fact that I felt horrible. My stomach killed me, but it was so much fun! I was wondering if you could send me all the pictures that we took in an email? anyway I love you!!!

Norris Family said...

Cute shirts, you did a great job. Too bad they lost though. I got to meet Angeli again last night, she is a cutie I am glad we set her and Quinn up.
P.S. Its about time you update something on your blog

vanessa said...

cute shirts....good idea to support your sister!

vanessa said...

by the way, i too would ♥ to see your blog updated!!!! call me for a play date- there are some girls in my ward that get together wed. at noon at peter piper for fun, ellsworth and baseline! come and play!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Hey Melissa! This is Amber Hancock Standage. It was so nice to find your blog on Michelle Hall's blog and see what you are up to! Your kids are so cute!
I love the matching shirts! I wish they could have won, but that is so awesome that they made it that far!