Here is a list of SOME of the things I am thankful for (in no particular order, just as they come to me)
1. A wonderful husband, who is hard working, selfless and honors his priesthood
2. Arwen . . . and the way she can make me laugh, the way she comforts me when I am sad and when she tells me that when she sees people cry it makes her cry.
3. Jackson. . . and the way makes me laugh as well (he is funny) the way he snuggles me and tells me he loves me regularly.
4. Parents . . . (both mine and Richard's) who are amazing examples for us and who have given us so much (temporally, spiritually, emotionally, etc.)
5. Grandparents . . . need I say more?
6. Sisters (and in-laws) who have been there for me through the ups and downs and can almost always help to make me happy if I am sad.
7. Brothers (and in-laws) who have sacrificed so much of their time to serve my family.
8. Friends who are like sisters and who would do anything and have done so much for me.
9. Cousins, aunts and uncles. . . again need I say more?
10. The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
11. A living Prophet on the Earth - President Thomas S. Monson - and all of his apostles (general conference).
12. The Book of Mormon.
13. Temples - where I have had the opportunity to be sealed to my family forever.
14. My Savior Jesus Christ who has made it possible for me to live with him and my Heavenly Father again - he has felt every single feeling of sadness and pain I have ever felt - I am never alone because of this.
15. My Heavenly Father who loves me so much and has showed that love to me in many ways.
16. My testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
17. A beautiful home to live in to keep us safe and warm.
18. A car that runs well and can take us where we need to go.
19. Food to eat . . . we have never had to go hungry.
20. Richard's wonderful job and the fact that he still keeps busy with work.
21. Clothes and shoes.
22. Running water, working toilets, electricity. . . we took this for granted until we lived in a trailer in front of our unfinished house.
23. Volleyball . . . as cheesy as it may be there are many days that I have not been pregnant where I have volleyball to look forward to and cheer me up.
24. Dr. Pepper. . . I have to be honest.
25. Great movies . . . Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
26. Great music.
27. Running. . . sometimes I am more grateful than others.
30. Modern medicine, Doctors, hospitals, etc.
31. The power of prayer.
32. Priesthood blessings. . . have been comforted so many times because of these.
33. Digital cameras. . . we can take as many pictures as we want and make memories last forever.
34. Modern technology. . . internet and computers, email, etc.