Monday, December 24, 2007

TAGGED. . .

Some Marriage Quiz

What is his name: Richard Collins Hale III
How long have you been married: 4 1/2 years
How long did you date: Almost seven months
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? 95 percent of the time, he does, but occasionally I probably out-eat him.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? I don't know for sure because neither of us really sing too much.
Who is smarter? It depends on the subject, but if it comes to random facts, then he definitely knows way more than I ever could dream of knowing.
Whose temper is worse? He does not get mad very often, but when he does he blows up. I can be the biggest brat though!
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? Again I do, but he is really good about cleaning off the table after dinner.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I always do, I don't sleep well on the left side. I am sure it is all mental.
Who cooks dinner? I cook the dinner, but I bet there are many days when Richard wishes that he could cook.
Who drives when you are together? The majority of the time he drives, but occasionally I will drive if he is really tired or something.
Who is more stubborn? Umm ya, that one is definately a tie.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Actually he used to be the only one who would admit they were wrong, but I am getting better . . . I think.
Whose parents do you see the most? Richard's because they live closer and I love them so much!!
Who has more friends? We have the same friends. So neither
Who has more siblings? Richard is the oldest of seven and I am the oldest of four.
Who wears the pants in the family? Even if I wanted to, he would not let me. . . Not that he is controlling or anything, he is just likes to "wear the pants."
I now tag: Tiffany Stradling, Andrea Hale

8 comments:

Michelle and Javier said...

Hey! You made it to a blog :) I'm totally adding you to mine :)

kemra said...

Hey Melissa! Your blog is so cute, I love it! I am adding you to my blog - if that's OK!

I hope that you had a good Christmas!

Lucia said...

yay you posted something. I can't wait to see liz's wedding pics that your sis-in-law took and Christmas pics!

onehm said...

So fun!
Yay for blogging! ;o)
Hope you guys had a nice Christmas!
I will be checking back to see how things are!

Would you be willing to change our link to just our first names? I try to keep things anonymous for my kids sake!
Thanks!!!

heather said...

Ah hah! Here is a blog I've been waiting for!! Your kids are soooo cute! I loved getting a Christmas card from you guys and Melissa, I honestly think you are one of the coolest girls I know! So YAY! I can keep up with you now!

(By the way, this is Heather as in Richard's high school buddy. And if you want to email me at mattykdawg@yahoo.com I'll invite you to our blog too. :) )

*Amy * said...

MELISSA! Finally a blog entry. You better do another one, and another one too. Send me your email soon- I am setting my blog to private. Thanks, its qtmystique@yahoo.com
Amy

Richard and Tiffany said...

Yay, I did the tag! LOVE the prison break background!!! Love you!

Lucia said...

ha ha you have so much fun with the backrounds, how 'bout try posting something...nice choice on prison break, although I have never actually watched it. between you and Satya, i feel like I've seen it though.