Friday, January 4, 2008

RECAP (November)!!

Okay I have been pretty lame about posting, but we have had quite a bit of stuff going on for the past couple months so I am going to recap November first. . .

In mid-November, my in-laws, husband, Arwen, Jackson and I (most of them, we were sadly missing a couple) went to Prescott to run the 5k or 10k. It was a lot of fun and we all won a medal for our age group and race (we won't say how many people were in some of our age groups). I am just proud to say that I ran (well slowly jogged) my whole 10k. Here is a before the race picture . . .

And here is an after the race one . . .



Then came the Thanksgiving festivities!! We had a ton of fun with Richard's family!!

After Thanksgiving came Arwen's first Dance Recital, she got to take the class with Lucia's little girl Brooklyn (Arwen was so much more comfortable having Brooklyn there). . .





No comments: