Monday, June 2, 2008

Our 5th Anniversary getaway!!

Richard and I decided that in honor of our 5th anniversary (on the 23rd of May) we were going to take our very first trip without the kids. We left the kids with my parents for the first couple days and then they dropped them off at Richard's parent's house for the last day and a half. We are so grateful for all of the grandparents help!!

We headed up to Vegas. We had a really relaxing time and did everything without a schedule. We got to eat a lot of yummy food and we went to a magic show and we did a lot of sightseeing, but our very favorite part was when we went to the Las Vegas Temple. It is so so beautiful!! We forgot our camera most of the trip, but luckily we had our camera at the temple so we took some pictures there.



12 comments:

Michelle said...

You and Richard look very nice in front of the temple. Cool pictures. You need to call me and tell me all about the trip...see ya soon!!!!

Michelle said...

How fun!! I am glad that you guys were able to have a great trip without the kids. You look great too! I am excited to be able to hang out with you guys at the reunion. Hope all is well!

Kami Milliron said...

How fun ! I didn't know we got married so close. Tyler and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary on April 18th. We didn't go to Vegas though .. you lucky Girl !

vanessa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! i can't believe how fast time flies! our 5 year is in nov. seems like alot longer but really when you are counting to eternity! Lol

kemra said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad that you were able to get away with out the kids - that sounds SO nice!!!

Richard and Tiffany said...

YAY I love it when you blog! I just did a couple myself, and it was painful. :) JK but not it does get rather long and frustrating sometimes, esp. with pictures. I'm so glad you guys got to take some time out and enjoy yourselves!! And I am sure the kids love having you back. :)

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so nice you two got to go away alone. I've never been to the Las Vegas temple. I'm jealous!! :)

Katrina said...

Thank you for doing a new blog!

Allie said...

Congrats to you and Richard--5 years already! WOW! Sounds like you had a fabulous time!

readerfam said...

How great that you took off and had a fun getaway trip! 5 years is a big milestone-congratulations! Will you be in your house soon?

collette said...

Hey, I'm glad you had a blast. You and Richard look great in that picture. I just totally copied your homestead blog, but it took me forever. I can't wait for an anniversary getaway.

Andrea Hale said...

That is such a great picture of you guys! You look so pretty and Richard looks very handsome. (Watch, Chris teases me for that one). Thanks for all the help yesterday, by the way!