Friday, December 12, 2008

A few more pictures!!

I know that a lot of you have already looked at our family pictures on my friend's blog, but I thought I would put a few of my favorites for people to see easily without having to scroll down her blog forever!! She did a great job and I would recommend her to anyone who is thinking about getting some pictures taken!!!
This one is my very favorite, so I apologize to everyone who has already seen it . . .

I love these two kiddos so so much. . .

A couple of my favorite Arwen shots. . .

Jackson with his bright, blue eyes . . .


Here is one of Richard and I . . .

6 comments:

Lynette said...

I love these pictures! Love, Aunt Net

*Amy * said...

Adorable.

Lucia said...

Melissa you are so beautiful, it's no wonder you have such adorable kids, richard too.

Soper Family said...

You guys look great!

Kylie said...

SUPER CUTE PICTURES!!!

When you have a second will you send me your address (didn't you guys move?)--I am trying to update my Christmas Card list. Thanks!
dkglover@cox.net

Jason and Elizabeth said...

Dude your family is gorgeous. I'm praying for a family half as gorgeous as yours! I love you guys and miss you sooooo much!! We have to get together in the next month before stupid school starts up again, and takes control of my whole life! haha...I love you and I hope that finishing up your house goes smoothly!!