Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bowling with Liz!!

My sister, Liz, had her spring break this week, so the kids and I went to hang out with her for a couple days. She had the great idea to go bowling. It was one of the slowest games (we only played one game) of our lives because it took the kids' ball about five minutes (at least it felt that way) each to get all the way down the alley, but it was so much fun. They had so much fun as did we and I think I had the best time cause I actually won and that never happens!!

Here is Liz with her awesome bowling form!


Jackson getting ready to bowl. . .

Arwen getting ready to bowl. . .

Apparently I am an intense bowler!!! (warning: the following image is slightly frightening)


These were taken after Liz's strike!!

Here are just a couple more random pictures from bowling and from our trip. . .

As you can tell, we had an awesome time!! Thanks again Liz for hanging out with us!!!!

8 comments:

Andrea Hale said...

those pictures are hilarious! hahahah oh goodness!

Jason and Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh! I am such a nerd! That was so much fun! It was great hanging out with you and the kids! It went by too fast....we have to hang out again soon! I love and miss you guys so much already!!

Jana said...

Intense! My kids are always asking to go bowling...I just haven't been brave enough to give in. I missed you Sunday. Having a sick kid stinks! Hopefully he doesn't share with the rest of us, so we can be healthy for church next week.

ms said...

We are already here - we moved in January. How are you guys doing?

Arlene said...

Melissa, I am so glad that you found my blog. I can't believe that those are your kids! They are adorable. When did we get to be so old? Wasn't it yesterday that we were hanging out in your mom's classroom?

collette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
collette said...

I had to delete my previous post 'cause of a spelling error. Stupid, I know.
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad you could get away from all of the everyday stresses of life and be goofy. Can't wait for the weekend. Thanks for letting us crash your place. You're seriously too nice.

Do You Think I Am An Automaton said...

Melissa, your kids are so freakin cute! Fun pictures!
Sharon