Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We've got the power!!

We are so excited because we finally got our power (SRP) turned on!!


I don't really know these guys, but I am quite sure that I have rarely been as excited to see someone in my life as I was to see them!!

We have our C of O as well so we are finally llegal to move in!! I am so excited to finally see the end in sight. We have some touch ups to do and we still need to work on our yard, but things are finally calming down for us!! Thank you all for your constant support and prayers on our half. They really did help. It was a long road, but things finally all worked out!! Here are a couple pictures of the house (since the house was semi clean :)


12 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your kitchen!! Congratulations on being in your new house. Isn't it so exciting and fun!! I am so happy for you!!

Adam and Ashley Poston said...

That is so exciting that your house is done! It looks so gorgeous. I love your kitchen too!

Jaime said...

Absolutely B E A U T I F U L! I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Your official!!

Richard and Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so stinkin excited, I so love your house and I'm excited for lots of fun parties in the future! :)

Marisha & Forrest said...

Your house is so beautiful!
wow, I bet you are so relieved that it's done!

heather said...

what a gorgeous place!! :)

Michelle and Javier said...

I love the house! You have to post more pictures! Congrats, now you can start working on one for me :)

kemra said...

GORGEOUS!!! The kitchen is making me drool!!! You did an awesome job - you deserve it!!!

Lucia said...

Yeah! I can't believe you are already thinking about the yard

collette said...

I love it, looks beautiful. I'm also excited about the power. When we come and stay we won't feel so guilty about Mike using his apnea machine and using all of the generator's gas. Sorry about that~!

M said...

I LOVE your kitchen!