Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy birthday to Jackson, Jessyka, Trenton and Brodee!!

Jackson just had his third birthday last wednesday. It is hard to believe that he is already three, but at the same time I have thought he was three for a while because of his size. We had a great day and my friend, Misi, was so nice and made us an awesome Mater cake!! It was so good that Jackson did not want me to cut into it. He started crying and said, "You are going to hurt him," but he sure was happy when he tasted the yummy cake with peanut butter inside. He got a ton of awesome gifts from family and he wanted to go to chuck e cheese for dinner so that is what we did.


The awesome cake:




I love this boy so much!! He brings so much joy into our home. He makes us laugh constantly and he is the best snuggler of all times!! We are so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed us with him!!


He is not the only birthday boy we love!! My best friends, Satya and Lucia, and I all had our boys within one week of each other three years ago. Jackson was born on the 6th, Trenton on the 11th (today is his birthday) and Brodee was born on the 13th. I love their boys so much as well and it is fun that the three of them love to play with each other (most of the time). I swiped this picture off Lucia's blog! Thanks Lucia!!
Trenton (Lucia's) Brodee (Satya's) and Jackson


Also I cannot forget to wish Jessyka a happy belated birthday!! She is such a great friend and person!! Thanks for always being willing to help us at any time!! You are so much fun to be around and you are so gorgeous!! We love you and hope you had a great day. Thanks again for spending some of your special day with us!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!!! I'm loving that Mater cake....Dean would be loving life if he got a Mater cake like that one. It's So cute!!

Michelle said...

That cake is awesome!!!! I love it! Jackson really is a sweet little boy. And looking at him next to the other boys who are all his age, he really is big! But such a sweetheart. Happy Birthday Jackson!

Marisha & Forrest said...

Wow, all of those names are pretty unique, and cute!

That cake DOES look amazing, and peanut butter? YUM! You should give me the recipe =]

Jaime said...

That cake is so cute!! And in that pic of Jackson looking at it-I see a little of Liz in him!

Apryl May said...

I LOVE the cake and I love even more that he was afraid of hurting it! LOL. Save my new blog link on your page! love you!

http://according2april.blogspot.com