Wednesday, May 27, 2009

6th anniversary!!

On Saturday, Richard and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. My parents have been so nice and they have had our kids up in SJ since Saturday (I am going up there tomorrow). We got to spend the weekend together just relaxing!! It was awesome!!!


I love Richard so much!! He is such a great man. He is an amazing husband and father. He works so so hard to provide for our family. He sacrifices a lot of his favorite things to provide for us and to spend his extra time with us. He honors his priesthood, he loves the Lord. He fulfills his callings. He is willing to do anything for anyone at any time. He loves me probably more than I deserve and is genuinely happy when I am happy and genuinely sad when I am sad. He is still so ATTRACTIVE and he knows how to make me laugh all the time. I am so grateful and blessed to have him as my eternal companion!!


13 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !

Jana said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you had fun while the kiddos where gone!

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!
You both are so lucky to have each other. When you are grounded in the Gospel and doing what is right, how can you not be HAPPY.

GOOD JOB GUYS.

Love, ANN

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to spend some together time! What awesome parent's you have to take the kid's for ya! Happy Anniversary!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

Beautiful Pictures! I love the ones at the temple! Congrats on six years!

collette said...

I'm so happy that you guys got to have some time alone. I love the new family picture you have up. You look amazing and beautiful. I really hope that everything is well.

Apryl May said...

Yay congratulations! 6 years, that's amazing!! I LOVE the new picture/header on the top of your blog, it's beautiful. And you look gorgeous in hot pink! :) : )

p.s. i said "you're the best" cause #1, you are! and #2 because you put perry by my name as requested so i didnt stand out! lol. love you muchly! :)

heather said...

Congrats you two! This post is all about how great her is, but lets remember that he was just as lucky to find you!!

Lucia said...

Happpy Anniversary your so pretty melissa

Richard and Tiffany said...

Congratulations!! You two are so amazing, I am so glad to have you as my sister!! You are beautiful!!

Misi said...

Congrats you two! Here's to many more to come.

Michelle said...

I love you guys. I love your family picture and I love the pictures of you and Richard. You are two of the sweetest and most amazing people I know. I'm so glad and HAPPY to know you and be friends and cousins with you :)

CONGRATULATIONS Lissa and Richard!

Love ya!

cowgurs said...

whoo hoo! i think i can remember alllll the way back in the day when you guys got married:) i love your family pic at the top, your dress is awesome!