Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tucson Trip!!

I am a little behind, but a couple weeks ago (or so) Richard had to do some work in Tucson for a few days. We invited ourselves along so that we could go visit Liz and Jason. We had so much fun with them!! We even went out to eat one night with them and my cousin Megan. It was a blast and I thought I would post some pictures from the evening!!

Here are Jason, Liz and Megan while we waited for our food. I am not really sure exactly what Jason is doing, but that right there is why he fits in our family perfectly (we are all about the randomness)!!
Here are all us girls making crazy faces because you know in this family we cannot resist that pose.
Here is another picture with Jackson added in . . .
Here are the boys with another random pose!!

The day we were leaving Liz ditched a class to hang out with us and we spent a few hours at the mall, mostly just window shopping. It was so much fun. We took the kids to the Disney Store and Arwen found the Gizelle wedding dress that she really wanted to get, but I was not willing to pay 80 dollars for it, so Liz improvised and put her in the dress long enough to take some pictures. . .


Thanks Liz, Jason and Megs for hanging out with us!! We seriously had so much fun and we hope to come back again soon!! We love you guys!!

6 comments:

Jason and Elizabeth said...

Melissa! That was so much fun, and I miss you guys so much! Dude Jason cracked me up in those pictures....what the?!

Richard and Tiffany said...

Yay another post! Arwen looks like a cheeseball in that last picture but so adorable at the same time! How does she do it...:D I'm glad you guys had so much fun! You look great!

kemra said...

$80 for a COSTUME - that's CRAZY - seriously - who would buy that? It did make for some cute pictures though!

I'm glad you guys had fun!

Satya said...

Yay! You finally posted a new post. I think I look everyday to see you guys! Looks like you guys had so much fun! You guys are all so cute and fun! What a blast!
Satya

Andrea Hale said...

ha ha Thanks! That will be awesome! It will get done, don't worry. You're in our prayers! Arwen looks really cute as Giselle! :) I just won't tell her that... it will remind her of that oh so pretty dress that she wanted to wipe the account out with. :) Wait until Prom, Arwen! jk

Unknown said...

Melissa!!!!

Hey you! Sorry I fell off the face of the Earth last time we met up. A lot of people have been trying to get a hold of me about the Reunion for next year and so I wanted to drop a comment to you. I changed e-mail addresses so I am trying to start telling people to contact me about the Reunion. I want to hear your ideas and everyone's too. It will be an awesome time! Drop me an e-mail and I will send you my cell there: sdtenney81@gmail.com

I love the blogs and pics! You have a great family! I am so glad you are well!! Cant wait to hear from you.

-ST

P.S. I have told others to tell others to contact me, so you do the same as well. That'll be a big help! ;)