Tuesday, November 4, 2008

One "Incredible" Halloween!!

We had a great Halloween!! We started the evening out by stopping by the Hale's house where we took some pictures of everyone's costumes (including our own)!! Unfortunately Chris and Andrea were not there and that is why we have no pictures of them in the mix.

We had a fun night as the incredibles. . .

Richard's head is slightly cut off, but you get the idea!!

Richard was such a good sport about wearing the tights and he even went the extra mile and wore the spandex that I was not willing to wear!! I would have to say that he is the best looking Mr. Incredible I have ever seen.

Here are Kevin and Jessica, and of course Jackson had to get in the picture with them!

The weekend was also great because we finally got to meet Michael's fiancee, Taylor. She is so incredibly gorgeous and sweet and we are excited to have her in our family!! They look so great together!! Oh and they are dressed up as a "newly engaged couple" just in case anyone is wondering!!

Tiffany and Richard dressed up as the nurse and the beat up patient!!

And Anjuli and Quinn did awesome on their costumes!! Quinn won the funniest costume award at Jessyka and Nate's costume party later that night!!

After we were finished taking pictures, we headed to the Hale's ward party where Richard and Michael competed in the pie eating contest.


Michael won the contest!!

After the party we did some trick-or-treating and then we headed to Jessyka and Nate's third annual Halloween party where, sad to say, I did not take any pictures!! We had an "incredible" night!!

10 comments:

satya said...

Hope you don't mind, but I have been telling everyone and there dog how awsome you are at making and putting together such awsome costumes! I loved it!

Lucia said...

You guys had the best costumes ever! ANd thanks for helping me get Anjuli's name right. I don't know what is wrong with me, my memory seems to be going,

Richard and Tiffany said...

You guys looked amazing! Especially you Melissa! Great job on the costumes!!

The Paynes said...

I loved the family theme costume. You guys are such a neat family!
Oh, and my hubby was robbed in that pie contest! If it was Mexican food, he'd have won for sure!

ms said...

Awesome.

*Amy * said...

U guys had cool costumes. I don't think my hubby would ever wear the spandex though, even if it is super fun!

heather said...

Those (your Incredible family) are the BEST costumes I have EVER seen!! :)

Christina's Blog said...

I like those pictures! way fun!! :)

Do You Think I Am An Automaton said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE your Halloween costumes!! That may be the cutest Halloween family picture I have ever seen! Don't tell Marie because she does some really cute family costumes too! I love it!! You guys are adorable!
Sharon

Chet, Shelly and the 3 little peas in our pod said...

I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES! That is one of Chet's favorite flicks.